The King's Gift Set
After Shave - A lightweight post-shave formula that hydrates and helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Shave Cream - A rich foam formula helps the razor glide while creating an essential ultra-protective razor cushion for a maximally clean, close, comfortable shave.
- Sleep Eye Mask
- King of Hearts Socks
The King's Gift Set
Score a refreshed feeling and younger-looking skin with this lightweight post-shave formula that hydrates and helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Dead Sea Minerals
Vitamins E & C & A
DEAD SEA INGREDIENTS | HYPOALLERGENIC | CRUELTY FREE | PARABEN FREE
- Hydrates the skin and provides a smooth look.
- Easily absorbed, lightweight creamy texture.
- Leaves skin with a refreshing scent.
- Provides powerful antioxidant protection against free radicals.
- Helps to soothe and relieve dryness.
- Cooling and refreshing finish after a close shave.
- Non-drying formula leaves freshly shaved skin with a healthy glow.
An innovative instant cream-to-foam shaving cream formulated to hydrate and restore your post-shave skin, helping to keep it calm and refreshed throughout the day. The rich foam formula helps the razor glide while creating an essential ultra-protective razor cushion for a maximally clean, close, comfortable shave.
A hydrating botanical oil that helps to strengthen the skin’s barrier and improves skin’s smoothness and texture
Derived from the peppermint plant, an active ingredient that invigorates the skin and hair, and delivers a cool soothing sensation.
A skin conditioning anti-inflammatory fatty acid, essential to maintain skins natural structure and functionality, and retaining moisture.
Dead Sea Minerals:
Naturally invigorating minerals relax muscles and help rejuvenate the skin to smooth away roughness and enhance softness.
- Delivers immediate cooling and calming effect with menthol
- Softens facial hair for an improved shaving experience
- Effectively prepare the face for a smooth shave
- Helps to protect the skin while soothing any razor burns